For Kindergarten Students
- Student’s 5th Birthday is on or before August 1, 2017.
- Enrollment interview & Kindergarten Readiness Assessment
- Attend Kindergarten Orientation
- A recommendation to validate readiness is provided by an educator.
- A valid birth certificate is presented.
- Immunization records are presented.
- The registration fee is paid. (Checks will not be cashed until acceptance into CLS)
A decision regarding a student’s acceptance into Christ Lutheran School will be rendered and announced after the listed requirements are met. If you have concerns or questions regarding the enrollment process please contact the school office at (913)754-5888.
For Transfer Students
- Complete a parent and child “Enrollment Interview” with school principal.
- Complete an Application Form.
- Provide current report card and standardized tests (mathematics and reading comprehension).
- As needed: A teacher assessment to validate readiness.
- Pay the registration fee.
A Student’s place is not secure until the registration fee is paid in full.
All new students are automatically placed on a nine-week conditional enrollment period and will be evaluated before being fully accepted into the program