Scrip Fundraising Program
Christ Lutheran School has used the Scrip Fundraising Program for 10 years to help support our school PTO events and also help fund some of the technology purchased for our school. “Scrip” is simply Fundraising While You Shop. Scrip is purchasing gift cards from national and local retailers – the same gift cards you buy at the store. However, the gift cards purchased through Scrip offer rebates ranging from 2-16% of the face value which go directly to our school. *THERE IS NO SELLING* Over 750 retailers participate in the Scrip program including Land’s End, The Gap, iTunes, Amazon, Chipotle, Subway, Starbucks and many, many others. Families can use gift cards to pay for practically any purchase.
Please follow these 3 steps in order to get started:
- Step 1: Contact our school office or CLS Scrip coordinator Becky Koenings at firstname.lastname@example.org for the CLS enrollment code
- Step 2: Register at https://www.shopwithscrip.com
- Step 3: Enroll in PrestoPay at https://www.shopwithscrip.com/Support/ordering-scrip-for-families/pay-online-prestopay
ShopWithScrip is the website used to run the program and is what makes the program EASY. Visit the website and you will see that ShopWithScrip offers something for everyone. Options include:
- Physical gift cards
- E-cards (ScripNow)
- Reloadable gift cards (Reload and ReloadNow)
- Mobile website access (MyScripWallet)
Need a gift card right away??
In addition to online ordering, we will keep a number of “Scrip to Go” gift cards available for purchase throughout the school year. For more information, any questions, or to order “Scrip to Go” please contact your CLS coordinator Becky Koenings at email@example.com or text/call 773-793-5970.
Scrip to Go inventory on hand for purchase:
Bath & Body Works $10
Buffalo Wild Wings $10
Dunkin’ Donuts $10
Dairy Queen $10
Land’s End $25
Panera $10, $25
Papa Murphy’s $10
Pizza Hut $10
Starbucks $10, $25